quinta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2008

Chiodos

Chiodos é uma banda de post-hardcore formada em 2001 em Davison, Michigan.









Integrantes

* Craig Owens - vocal
* Bradley Bell - teclado
* Pat McManaman - guitarra
* Matt Goddard - baixo
* Jason Hale - guitarra
* Derrick Frost - bateria

Discografia

* The Best Way To Ruin Your Life (2002)
* The Heartless Control Everything (2003)
* All's Well That Ends Well (2005)
* Bone Palace Ballet (2007)
* Reissue: Bone Palace Ballet - Grand Coda (2008)

Site oficial: www.chiodos.net/















Baixe este álbum
Download


2005 - All's Well That Ends Well

1. Prelude
2. All Nereids Beware
3. One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
4. Expired in Goreville
5. Baby, You Wouldn’t Last A Minute on the Creek
6. The Words 'Best Friend' Become Redefined
7. Interlude, Pt. 1
8. There's No Penguins in Alaska
9. Interlude, Pt. 2
10. We’re Gonna Have Us a Champagne Jam
11. No Hardcore Dancing in the Living Room
12. Who's Sandie Jenkins?
13. To Trixie and Reptile, Thanks for Everything














Baixe este álbum
Download


2007 - Bone Palace Ballet

1. Is It Progression If a Cannibal Uses a Fork?
2. Lexington (Joey Pea-Pot with a Monkey Face)
3. Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered
4. A Letter from Janelle
5. I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard
6. Teeth the Size of Piano Keys
7. Life Is a Perception of Your Own Reality
8. If I Cut My Hair, Hawaii Will Sink
9. Intensity in Ten Cities
10. The Undertaker's Thirst for Revenge Is Unquenchable (The Final Battle)













Baixe este álbum
Download


2008 - Reissue: Bone Palace Ballet - Grand Coda

1. Two Birds Stoned at Once
2. Is it Progression if a Cannibal Uses a Fork?
3. Lexington. (Joey Pea-Pot with a Monkey Face)
4. Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered
5. A Letter from Janelle
6. I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard
7. ...And Then the Liver Screamed 'HELP!'
8. We Swam From Albatross, The Day We Lost Kailey Cost
9. Life is a Perception of Your Own Reality
10. If I Cut My Hair, Hawaii Will Sink
11. Smitten for the Mitten
12. Intensity in Ten Cities
13. The Undertaker's Thirst for Revenge is Unquenchable. (The Final Battle)
14. I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard (Acoustic)
15. A Letter from Janelle (Acoustic)




Video- The Words 'Best Friend' Become Redefined

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...